9.27.2010

Baby Shower #2!!


Yesterday was my Ardmore shower! I really wasn't expecting to be given a shower but 5 sweet friends wanted to organize one. They held it at our church in our Sunday school room. I think there was at least 30 in attendance and so many sent gifts as well! I was blown away by every one's generosity and support! The decor was really cute; although, I didn't manage to get many great pics but trust me it was! It was all lime green and blue decor and as you can see the invitations above were darling! Here I am in all my pregnancy glory--37 1/2 weeks! I'm ready! And, if one more person tells me it only looks like I gained in my belly I might scream (not really) because you can totally tell I've gained in my face and other places! ha! I'm pretty sure I've gained more than my goal and still have 2 weeks to go!
The cute cake--"A baby is a blessing"
The serving table
Olivia & Piper
My family...Olivia, Anna (my nieces), Sheryl (my sis), Diana (Michael's step-mom)Me & Piper, and my mom, Judy. My mom wasn't going to be able to make it but at the last minute was able to make it. It was nice having family there with me since they live out of town.
My hostesses (& friends)--Jill, Brandi, Piper & me, Melody, Kristen, & Laura...Thanks girls!
Gift Table-there is a cute metal Stork to the left but you cannot see it. And, our Sunday school teacher's wife, Donna, sewed every single lime green hounds tooth table topper for the tables!! So sweet! The decor matches the baby's nursery!
And, a sweet guest brought Piper a present of bracelets and necklaces. She was in heaven!! I think we are ready for baby boy to arrive. And, for all you wondering...we still have not determined 100% the name but are leaning towards naming him Briggs Michael Levy. But, it's not set in stone! Yes, I know we have issues naming our children! :-)

No comments: