10.10.2008

Pumpkin Patch and Playing With Oliva!

Today, we took Piper to the Valero Pumpkin Patch to take pictures. They really didn't turn out 'picture perfect' if you know what I mean! Valero grows a small pumpkin patch and allows all the area school kids to come and get a pumpkin and then they open it up to Valero employees and their families. Isn't that nice! It's not a traditional patch w/hay rides and such. It's just a small garden full of pumpkins and scarecrows! But you get free pumpkins and they had the cool green and white pumpkins too! I didn't get any but I will next year for sure!
She wanted the corn stalk on this scarecrow so we couldn't get her to look at us!
This would have been fun if she wasn't scowling!!
She is not enthused! Michael was able to leave work for a little bit to take us to the pumpkin patch! He's wearing blue coveralls in this pic. That's what he wears everyday to work! Less laundry for me!!! Woohoo!
My sister and 2 of her girls were able to join us. This is Sheryl and Olivia. I didn't get a pic of Paige. Sheryl was picking up Olivia from our house today. We were taking care of her for a few days while Sheryl and Paige were at Camp Classen for Paige's 5th grade class!
I dressed Piper up as a pumpkin today!
These pics are of Olivia and Piper over the past few days. Olivia stayed with us while Sheryl and Paige were at camp in Davis, OK. It was fun to have her stay with us. Michael was so good with her and helped me a lot when he got home after work each night. He had fun with her and I know Piper enjoyed having her here b/c of the extra attention! Boy, was it a good trial for me to see what it will be like w/a toddler and a baby! I don't know if I can do it! Whew...there is so much to think about and do w/2 kids.


1 comment:

Hannah E. said...

Joel will be so jealous that Michael gets to wear coveralls every day. Joel has always said he CAN'T WAIT to be old man enough to get away with wearing coveralls all day every day.
Cute pics of Piper! Miss you girls.