11.19.2011

Just saying hello!

We have been super busy. My camera is broken. I still haven't figured out the entire downloading process of my new phone's camera and loaner camera. Hence, the lack of pictures and updates!!! I know, I know...excuses, excuses! I feel like I've been spinning my wheels lately and my brain is all scattered. Like, super scattered. For example, I did got to a pediatrician appointment on Friday, when, in fact, the appointment was scheduled for Thursday! That was a first! Fabulous, huh? Now do you believe me! The last time I felt like this was shortly after we moved to Ardmore and about to celebrate Thanksgiving & Christmas with Piper for the first time. She was 7 months old. Isn't that crazy! Same time frame! Only it's Briggs' second Christmas and he is 13 months. The moving process is not good for my mind! ha!These kiddos, though, are still my cutie pies...don't you think? Briggs is walking with his walker more and with our help. He's stood up all by himself a few times. We may have a walking boy by January! That would be 15 months. Same time frame as his big sister! Fine with me! Piper has been trying really hard to put her clothing on all by herself. She's getting better with it each day! She's also working on staying in her bedroom until 7 am in the morning thanks to the fabulous light up alarm clock that Grammy gifted to us last year! We're still working on it! The time change wasn't so kind on Piper but Briggs handled it like any other day. Piper has been kind of a like a war head candy lately. Sweet, reeeeally sour, and sweet again! She can be so much like me sometimes! Deep breaths...
Piper received these funny vampire teeth in the Halloween care package Grandma & Grandpa sent to her. Both kids love them! It is an accurate portrayal of how they have been lately...sucking the blood, I mean, life out of me! haha!
I'm trying really hard to get Christmas shopping done so that I can sit down and relax through December and really enjoy my time with these two munchkins because they are growing so fast. This will be Piper's last December at home all day...I'm a little torn in my emotions thinking about that one!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

LOL. We showed up at 4:30 for a 3:30 doctor appointment last week. It happens.

I know what you mean about the sweet/sour/sweet. Sometimes I think A has a split personality. :)