1.06.2014

32

I just celebrated my 32nd birthday and I'm starting to have a hard time remembering my age.  Am I 32 or 33? No maybe I'm 31.  These are real thoughts going on inside my head!  A few months before my birthday, I told someone I was about to turn 33 on a phone conversation and when I got off the phone, Michael looked at me and said, "No you are about to turn 32!"  Oops, didn't mean to lie to that person! And maybe I'm lying to you.  Maybe it wasn't a phone conversation.  Maybe it was person to person, but either way I know it was a real conversation!  Ha!  But as of today, I know I'm 32 and I had a pretty great birthday!  Michael and Piper made me breakfast and coffee.  We went to church and the gift of all gifts was given to me in that Briggs had a great time in his class and we had no issues!  We've been having a little bit of a hard time with him at church as of late.  But not on my birthday!  The teacher said he was so sweet and did great.  Michael and I were about to skip out of there with giddiness because we felt so encouraged!  After church, I chose Jason's Deli for us to eat lunch at and that afternoon was spent relaxing at home.  Later that evening, my girlfriends took me out to dinner!  It was so nice to go eat and chat.  Most people know I love chatting!!
Roby, Kim, & Lauren.  Lauren hung a birthday banner for me!

 Me and Kate.  I'm holding her cutie pie baby boy Bennett!  He is 3 months old!
Briggs at lunch! The closest "pose" I've captured in a while!
 Briggs and Michael.  Michael did take me on a date the night before but we didn't take a pic.  Too bad too, because I thought I was having a fabulous hair night that evening!
 Me and P! I felt special and loved on this day!  And, the theme was eating!  I ate a lot for my birthday!  New Years Weight Goals begin today!  Or tomorrow!

No comments: