1.17.2014

We have a reader!

 Piper is beginning to read simple beginner books!  She is a great reader! Sometimes she gets lazy and does not want to sound words out and just wants to rush through.  So together, we work hard on slowing down and concentrating.  When she slows down, she does a fabulous job!  In fact, this week while working on a sight word and sentence reading worksheet, she told me, "I'm not going to panic when I do this because it is more fun and goes a lot faster when I'm not!"  We have our first parent teacher conference next week.  I have no concerns but am a little anxious to hear what her teacher says!
 And this is our little distraction while reading!  Silly brother trying to vie for mommy's attention by placing the book bag on his head pretending it was a costume!

No comments: