4.19.2014

Happy Easter!





I know one picture would have sufficed but their faces are so different in each picture that I couldn't choose just one!  When Briggs walked into the room where Piper was getting ready he gasped and said, "Piper you look like a princess!"  He was in awe of her appearance.  It was so cute!  Piper replied, "Uhhhh, welll I'm not a princess."  She didn't think it was sweet or cute!  We attended church on Saturday night for Easter this year!  On the way there the hymn "Because He Lives" came to mind.  The chorus is as follows:

"Because He lives I can face tomorrow.  Because He lives all fear is gone!  Because I know He holds the future!  And life is worth the living, just because He lives!"  

That is such a great reminder because sometimes I forget! He died on the cross for my sin and rose again!  I can face anything because Jesus lives!  Oh how I desire for my children to know this truth and understand it!
He is Risen Indeed! 

No comments: