11.08.2015

November

My blued-eyed beauty.  Oh she melts my heart.  Time please stand still!
 The first day of November began pretty normal with church followed by an improptu family lunch at Spring Creek BBQ.  Excuse the blurry picture.  It still made me laugh.  After we left the restaurant, we went to the mall for a quick errand and later got home around 2 pm.  Thirty minutes later...
The day stopped being normal and took a turn for scary and weird and crazy!  Long story short, I had a few little stroke-like episodes that ended up not being a stroke.  But I was admitted to the hospital for two days.  Up until this point, I had never had any kind of hospital experience except for having babies!  The Lord did sustain me with His peace all along.  I never felt panicked or scared necessarily. I was annoyed.  I was impatient. I was extremely sad to be away from the kids because of the way it all happened and how I was unable to prepare them or say goodbye.  And I was sad because I had never been away from Emerson since she was born!  This was definitely not ideal, but God provided family and friends who blessed us in so many ways and are continuing to as we are back home.  They basically just took over our life for our kids and it was amazing!  Is amazing!  God allowed this to happen but prevented anything terrible from taking place.  God answered some immediate prayers after we asked.  And I continue praying what he's teaching me and how he wants to use me in this.  I would love to see something in this series of events glorify his name!  Use me Lord!  We are so thankful for every single person who helped us.  I don't even know what everyone did!  And we are so thankful for the encouragement, the prayers, phone calls, the texts, the flowers, goodies, etc!  Just so thankful.  So appreciative!  So encouraged to see the Body of Christ working together also...
Friends are bringing meals each evening.  One night we had baked spaghetti and this munchkin gobbled it up!  I love spaghetti face!  
 And just to show you something random and unrelated, enlarge this picture and just take time to soak in the craziness of this photo.  On Saturday, we relaxed and the kids all played happily alongside each other.  It seemed to quiet when I went to check on them!
I'll post about Halloween soon!!

No comments: