2.27.2016

We have a WALKER! And some of February...

Emerson can WALK!!  I was so ready!  She was shy of turning 14 months when she consistently began walking around!
The weather has been beautiful!  We've been trying to take advantage of it!  Briggs---haha!
Briggs & Asher at Kiddie Pool
I'm helping watch the 5 and under kids on Fridays for Beach Club, the bible study club that meets at our school.  We call our little group Kiddie Pool and it is made up of kids whose parents are helping the elementary age kids!  We try to play outside as much as we can!
Emerson with some friends at Kiddie Pool!
 One Saturday, we went exploring through the woods and let the kids mess around by the creek.  I love doing this because it feels like we get to escape the city for a little bit, but it is right in the neighborhood!

My absolute favorite picture of Emerson so far!

And notice--her first piggy tails!
Piper had a fun Valentine's Day party at school!
I think Valentine's Day is so fun with kids!  Simple and fun!
Three of my Valentine's!  We were about to play Operation.  We gave the kids board games for V-day.  

No comments: