9.10.2008

We Have Arrived!

Piper and I made it to Ardmore today in the pouring rain safe and sound! She slept the entire 3 1/2 hour drive but that is b/c she was up at 5:15 this morning! Oh, this child! She's sleeping soundly right now but her naps haven't been the best. Your naps would be bad too if you were sleeping in a different place everyday! The movers came on Mon. & Tues. and got us all loaded up and moved. I had a few emotional moments in the late afternoon. I had been so strong but then lost it! I even gave myself a headache from it! It was hard to say goodbye to the house and to the life I know, but I'm excited to learn a new way! So, now we are here and all is well. The movers are bringing our things tomorrow so it will be another big day. Hopefully, this weekend we'll get a lot done so that we can begin to settle in. I'll post some pics soon! Oh--I did make it to the local Wal-mart...um, kind of small. Like the Wal-mart in Stillwater and Woodward and sort of like the old Wal-Mart on Troup in Tyler, except for it is a supercenter! I am excited though, they did seem to have decent produce and they carry the frozen Steamables edamame I like!! That's a definite plus!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey girls (and Michael!),

I'm glad to hear that you are all back together. Even though you are in a new place, you'll sleep better just being all together. I can't wait to see pictures of your new place, you'll make any place a home!