12.28.2008

Christmas 2008

Before I discuss Christmas, I have a major announcement!!!! Piper is taking a bottle!!! Well, at least she has been the last 1 1/2 weeks!!! However, today she would not so I'm just hoping that it was today only and tomorrow we'll be back on track! I think this was my favorite Christmas present!

Here are some fun pics from our 3 Christmas visits! Piper loved the paper, ribbons, and bows! We had fun seeing all of our family!
Piper at the Grandma & Papa Prewett's house.
Enjoying a present...
In front of the tree...
Chewing on her new book at Grammy & Papa John's house.
Love this ribbon!
Yummy paper at Grandpa & Grandma Levy's house!
More presents at Grandpa's house! She was a little fussy on Christmas day. She has a cold and is teething again...I think! Michael and I got to go to the movies that night while Aunt Natalie, Gma & Gpa watched her for us! It was our first date since she was born!! We saw Seven Pounds!! So good!!
We hope you had a blessed Christmas!

1 comment:

Hannah E. said...

Congratulations on the bottle-taking! I know, that is huge.
Glad y'all had a good Christmas!