1.05.2009

This is a fun clip my niece composed...

But 1st...I have to show you the lovely flowers my hubby sent me on my bday! Now for the video...

http://sharing.theflip.com/session/3b332860144d613a11c14cd8c490b1d3/video/2749304

The clip above is something my niece, Paige, put together with her new Flip recorder! It is of my sister's family along with Piper wishing me a happy birthday. You will smile! They took Piper over the weekend so that Michael and I could finish unpacking boxes and get the house in order plus have a little free time to ourselves! Actually, I called Sheryl in desperation asking her to please take Piper so that we could work on the house b/c we were not getting anything done! It was a good weekend. We got a ton of things accomplished and we got to go on a date!! It was Piper's first time away from us and she did great! We missed her but we did have fun and loved sleeping in!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

very sweet! tell sheryl that i enjoyed watching that :)