4.17.2010

March For Babies

Before I write the actual post, I have to say that Piper is still sleeping and it is 7:30 am and this hasn't happened in what seems like weeks plus she slept through the night again for the 2nd night in a row!! Woo-Hoo! She has not been sleeping well at all for about 2 weeks and I cannot figure out why. It could be allergies, it could be her ears, it could be teething, it could be this or that!!?? All I know is she's tired and so is mama, but after 2 nights of good sleep, I'm beginning to feel that 2nd trimester energy finally!

Now moving on,

On May 8th, I will be walking for the March of Dimes for my friend Mendy Laughlin and her two twin girls, Renna & Reagan. They were born prematurely at just 28 weeks and are now healthy & very happy babies that are going to turn 1 soon! By walking, we hope to raise money to help support programs that help moms have healthy, full-term pregnancies. If you are interested in supporting our team and this cause then you can go to our team website, The Laughlin Twins, and donate online! http://www.marchforbabies.org/s_team_page.asp?seid=1369221
Or, if you already know my mailing address and you want to mail a check, then you can send a check and I'll make sure in turn in it the day of the race!

I'm happy to support the Laughlin Family. Mendy has been a friend for a long time and I know this is something very near and dear to her heart! Her babies are precious! Check her blog out here!

No comments: