8.29.2010

Little Levy's Lemonade Stand

This weekend, my 3 good friends-Mendy, Sonya, & Chandra hosted a baby shower for me in Clinton at Chandra's house. It was a lemonade theme and obviously was adorable!



Below are my 3 nieces-Paige, Anna, & Olivia, along with Piper, and Chandra's little girl Lilly who is like my niece also!
Sherry (Grammy), Piper, Me, & my mom (Grandma Judy)
My hostesses-Mendy (notice how she is standing in her pageant pose--you Jr. Miss!), Sonya, Me, & Chandra. Also, notice how swollen my ankles are! Horrible!
This was one of my favorite outfits that he received but I received a ton of adorable outfits and love them all!!
Piper liked this outfit particularly well!
Thank you for a lovely shower! I loved all the adorable things and am so thankful for everyone being so generous!!

No comments: