12.10.2013

Thanksgiving 2013

We spent Thanksgiving Day in Clinton at Papa John's and Grammy's house.  I tried so hard to get a Christmas card worthy picture of the kids.  And a certain little guy is not in the mood for posing these days!




 The day after Thanksgiving, we went to Grandma Judy's and Papa Roger's house.  Piper really used her imagination playing there.  Below is her nighttime sleeping mask, which is really some strap on ankle weights!

 Piper and Briggs wanted to be helpful to Papa and feed him a cookie while he rested in bed.  Piper has been in a 'very helpful' stage these days!

 Uncle Allen took us to the farm to run in the field and see the cows!


 Usually the kids take a really long time to warm up to my dad in his wheelchair but they wanted to sit with him and take rides this time.  Dad appreciated that I know!
 Grandma tried to teach Piper how to knit.  Piper really liked it and wants to learn how.  I just need to find a teacher!!
 On Saturday morning, we took the kids to the train tracks to watch for trains.  Two went by while we were there.  Don't judge me letting my child waller (sp?) in the dirt!


 On the way home we stopped by my sister's house to see everyone.  The kids loved every minute of playing together!  

No comments: