2.12.2014

Week in Pictures

He likes Michael's work hat and the special surprise from daddy!
Briggs looks so old here.  Sniff, sniff.  He also looks like a hipster.  Daddy, I'm sure, is rolling his eyes at that comment!
 Snow!  It snowed for the first time since living here while the kids were at school.  Piper's teacher let them go outside for five minutes.  I happened to be there helping!  Lots of squealing!
 This is the first time she went through the cafeteria line.  She's been a little shy about it but her yogurt exploded in her lunch this day so she had no other choice.  She said, "That wasn't so scary!  I might go again."  And much to my dismay, she loved the steak sandwich.  Gag, gag, gag!  I'm a slight food snob!
 "I a captain. Arrrrgh."  His words!
 Briggs is into stuffed animals and dressing up right now.  He has a bazillion to choose from so one day it's the puppies, another the bear...
 The kids and I took Grandma & Grandpa to the airport on Saturday.  I left them in their jammies but on the way back we were going by Trader Joe's and I wanted to pick up a couple of things.  So we went in and at the checkout, the cashier asked Piper if she wanted to scan our items!  So fun!  Pj's and all!
 Bad guys watch out!!  Briggs and our neighbor, John, dressed up as Spiderman and Iron Man.  John is a 1 1/2 years older than Briggs and B loves him. They enjoy dressing up.  Boy dress up is so fun! You get a sense of their inner fighter, rescuer, super hero, destroyer, save the day kind of guy!  Love it!
Briggs has attached himself to this bear he received as a newborn.  I remember when Piper began wanting to buckle up her stuffed animals!  It's a fun stage!
And lastly, a sweet Briggs story!  Yesterday we were hanging out together and he said to me, "You my best fwiend."  (He could have asked for anything in that moment and he would have received it because it was that cute!)  Then he said, " You and Daddy best fwiends."  "Yes Briggs.  Who is your best friend?" He responded, "Piper.  My Piper."  Awww, sweet little boy!

No comments: