5.23.2016

Paige Graduates!

My pretty girls!  They have such pretty eyes! 
Our family was able to spend a long weekend in Oklahoma recently.  We went to Clinton to see Grammy, Papa John, and Homa.  Then we went to my sister's house to help celebrate Paige graduating from High School!  I was sixteen when Paige was born and I could not have been a prouder aunt!  I think I drove my entire school crazy with how much I talked about her and my sister! So not only was I feeling sentimental; I was also feeling old!!

Despite the cool weather (it was in the 60's/70's), my kids wanted to swim! 
They shivered the entire time, but had so much fun and decided to swim multiple times on two different days!

Liv and Piper had secret tasting contests!  This was fun to watch!
Emerson and her hair!  Ha!  Paige had a graduation party at her house on Saturday.  
Sweet sisters!  Piper played the piano a lot over the weekend.  She is asking for one now!
Graduation was Sunday evening so my sweet friend, Mendy, offered to have my kids come play!  They had so much fun!  This is the new chicken coop Adam is building!  It was fancy!  Briggs was able to explain every part of it when I picked him up!  Little engineer in the making!
Mendy's two girls and my three.  They petted chickens, turtles, jumped on the trampoline, etc.  It was a super fun night for them!  I wish we still lived close to Mendy!  She is such a sweet, easy friend!  I miss her company!
Sheryl, Liv, and me as we wait for graduation to begin!
Liv, Paige, me, and Anna after graduation!
Me and Liv!

And, Monday night after we drove home Emerson did not want to go to sleep.  She fought it and fought it and finally fell asleep on the living room floor!  A first for any of my kids!  I'm sensing she's going to have  a lot of firsts as the 3rd child!!
Papa Roger & Grandma Judy with all 7 grandkids
Our family with Paigey.  (I need hair help!)
Briggs loved every little minute being silly with Harrison, Paige's boyfriend.