7.19.2009

Our Fun Weekend!

We had a good weekend! It was busy and we got to hang out w/a lot of friends....AND Piper started taking her first steps!!!! My prayers have been answered! We have it on video and when Michael can he is going to upload it for me so you can view it. (Our editing software isn't working!!) Piper and me today. Before church, Michael's good buddy, Sam, stopped by to see us. He was on his way to Iowa to begin a new job tomorrow and his family will be joining him in a couple of weeks.
Our good friends from Tyler (who we miss a lot!!) Jon & Brittany were driving through on Friday to go to Midwest City. So we met them in Marietta to eat catfish at Magehees! It is seriously the best catfish and hush puppies I have ever eaten! Piper loved Jon as you can see above! These two are going to be great parents when the time comes!
The 4 of us...kind of dark!
Then, on Saturday I got together w/3 other girls to have a garage sale. This is Piper helping me get ready for the garage sale after she woke up Thursday morning!
The garage sale was pretty successful for the 4 of us. Once all the hard work of setting up was over, I enjoyed sitting around and chatting w/girls while trying to make some money! Saturday night, I was able to get together with a group of women from bible study. We ate, bowled, and chatted at Starbucks until 11:30 pm! I really needed that girl time and Michael was great about helping me w/Piper while I was able to do all that stuff! This coming week is going to be great! On Tuesday, Michael and I will be dropping Piper off at her cousins house, going to a Coldplay concert in Dallas, and then on Wednesday I leave to go to Nashville w/my besties from college for our annual girls trip! I'll probably have a few pics to post after that!

No comments: