3.14.2011

March For Babies!

It's that time of year again and I'm asking you to consider helping me raise some money for Team Laughlin in the annual March of Dimes Walk that we will be participating in on May 7th! This is the 2nd year for me to be involved and I'm so glad that I can be able to support our friends!

In 2009, my friend Mendy gave birth to her twin daughters, Renna and Regan, at 28 weeks premature. They are now healthy and happy little girls that are about to turn 2. We are walking in honor of them to help raise money to support programs and fund research that help moms have healthy full-term babies! If you would be interested in helping us please visit my page on the MOD website here! (the donation tool is located to the right of your screen) Or mail a check to my home address!

My goal is only $50 so if I can surpass that it would be awesome! The team goal is $2500!

You can visit Mendy's blog here!

Thanks for considering helping us out!

No comments: